Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are You Going To Finish STRONG?


This one video, it has hit me at the core. Its an inspiration, a motivation to let you move forward in life inspite of all failures, no matter what happens. Yes, the human spirit can handle much more than we realize. Everytime I see the video I tell myself "Oh man, I'm so blessed, why the hell I complain?". Not to hide, I'll have my eyes filled. Everyone in the world should watch this video 'cos it could definitely change the lives of many.

The man Nick Vujicic is my new idol. He says
Nick is thankful for what he HAS.
He's not bitter for what he does NOT have.
I have never met a bitter person who was thankful.
I have never met a thankful person who was bitter.
In life you have a choice: Bitter or BETTER?
He has lot more to tell you and definitely you'll have lot more to learn from him, do visit his website - http://lifewithoutlimbs.org.

You can also read about him on Wikipedia

10 comments:

  1. thanks for this man......

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too like this video..its really nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. read his story in wiki dude...
    inspirational...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't see the video now hopefully will be back later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touching one. And I appreciate your sensitivity :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and look at the things we keep complaining about. We have so much.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi buddy !
    very nice n touching clip..

    ive tagged you .. hee hee.. but this one is mandatory ! check 'Sach ka Samna' on my blog :-)

    happy f'ship day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Videos make the blogs much better . please include some on site rankings also. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received this in a mail forward, glad to see it here again... very touching and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Yay, So you know how to make me more happy :)

Warning: Spammers will be strangled to death!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
www.flickr.com
drwiz's items Go to drwiz's photostream